
You don't know how happy i am being with you . You make me fall for you every single time and that's why I'm so lucky to have you. seriously babyy . no words cn describe how much i love youu . i love you and i really really mean it syg . ;)no one have ever make me feel like this before. ;)but, Am i still the one thats in your heart and mind the whole time? You gave me everything that no one can ever have.If my life were a puzzle, you would be the one piece that was perfect fit. You always made my day babyy ;) You mean so much to me .You make me what I am. You complete me. .I'm sorry if I ever annoyed you. i really am sorry .I want to understand you and always be there for you so please let me be. ;)baby , promise me , no matter what happens , we will always stay together . muhammad affendi , i love you so much , forever and always <33
xoxo ,
EEQA ;)

i love u fendi.. :D
ReplyDelete