Friday, September 11, 2009


Baby, we've been together for a year n 5 months now :') we've been through alot. you always be the one who calms
me when im mad, cheer me up when im down, wipe my tears away n such. every relationship have their own ups and
downs, so do we but we still manage our relationship until we reached to this level.
you brought me back up when im falling deep down.
I appreciate still having you by my side each and every day. you always brighten up my day. No words can describe how much i love
you baby . i just dont want to ever lose you. I hope we can make it to the future, Holds each other and never let go :') now you tell me how
am i ever gonna survive if I lose you? i lovee you so much sayangg :)

I LOVE YOUU , FENDI ;D


xoxo,
EEQA.

No comments:

Post a Comment